Modern villa with exterior shutters (mallorquinas) built by Inmobiliaria Celenia in one of the best areas of the Costa Blanca, 1.5 km away from the beach of la Fustera, on the coast of Benissa, between the towns of Moraira and Calpe.
The villa has two floors:
- Ground floor has a large garage for two cars, a bedroom, a bathroom, laundry room and staircase that leads to the upper floor.
- High floor (main floor) consists of hall, a large open space with living room, dining room and kitchen with island, a bathroom, three bedrooms, one of them with bathroom en suite and an outside porch with barbecue in front of the pool. From the dining room and kitchen there is access to the porch with barbecue, to the outside terrace, to a large 10x4 pool and to the garden.
The exterior of the house is completely finished with cobblestone area, large pool tiled with blue ocean tiles, terrace and low maintenance garden with gravel.
Entre las principales características, calidades y acabados de la vivienda, destacamos los siguientes:
Among the main features, qualities and finishes of the house, we highlight the following:
- Modern kitchen with island, open to the dining room and equipped with appliances Bosch brand and with direct access to the barbecue and outdoor terrace.
- Air conditioning hot/col by ducts.
- Pre-installation of central heating throughout the house.
- Exterior carpentry lacquered in gray aluminum, with large windows with thermal bridge break and security glass with Climalit type camera. The main entrance door to the house will be walnut wood with security lock. External shutters (mallorquinas) in bedrooms and other rooms according to design and project of the house.
- Smooth interior woodwork finished in walnut color. Natural aluminum handles and hidden hinges. Wide interior lined wardrobes in textile colored melanin.
- Toilets and wash basin cabinets hanging.
- "Led" halogens.
- Connection to the general sewer network.