Spectacular modern villa in the Mediterranean, built by Inmobiliaria Celenia in one of the best areas of the Costa Blanca, 1.5 km away from the beach of la Fustera, on the coast of Benissa, between the towns of Moraira and Calpe.
The villa consists of two floors, with the main house at the pool and garden level.
The swimming pool is tiled with large-format ceramic tile pieces, in white, giving it a modern finish.
The Mediterranean-style garden is low-maintenance and consists of native plants, a geotextile layer and gravel.
Among the main features, qualities and finishes of the house, we highlight the following:
- Modern kitchen with large island with Krion countertop, open to the dining room and equipped with appliances Bosch brand and direct access to the outside terrace.
- Air conditioning hot/col by ducts.
- Installation of underfloor heating.
- Exterior carpentry in gray lacquered aluminum, large windows with thermal bridge break and safety glass with aire chamber type Climalit. The entrance door is paneled glass. External shutters (mallorquinas) in bedrooms and other rooms according to design and project of the house.
- Smooth interior woodwork finished in walnut color. Natural aluminum handles and hidden hinges. Wide interior lined wardrobes and distributed inside with drawers, accessory for hanging pants, shelves and bars.
- Toilets and wash basin cabinets hanging.
- "Led" halogens.
- Connection to the general sewer network.