Modern villa overlooking the sea and the Peñon de Ifach built with luxury qualities in one of the best areas of the Costa Blanca, it is 1.9 km from Fustera Beach, on the Benissa Coast, and 3.2 km from Calpe Beach.
The villa consists of a semi-basement floor, destined to be a garage and a local / apartment of 35 m2, ground floor and first floor. The ground floor has a bright living-dining room with direct access to the terrace, garden and pool, a modern kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances by which you access a large porch with pergola, the outdoor terrace and pool, a toilet, a bedroom with bathroom en suite and a staircase that leads to the upper floor where there are two spacious bedrooms with large wardrobes and a bathroom. From all the bedrooms, living room and kitchen you can enjoy the sea views.
Outside the house there is a 10x5 swimming pool, a large terrace around the pool, a covered barbecue and a nice garden.
This unique villa has been built with top quality materials and luxury finishes among which we must highlight:
- Air conditioning cold/hot by ducts.
- Pre-installation of heating for radiators.
- Exterior carpentry of aluminum lacquered in gray of first quality, with large windows with thermal bridge break and security glass with double glazing type Climalit.
- Main entrance door to the Iroko wooden dwelling with three-point security lock.
- Outside louvred shutters in bedrooms
- Smooth interior carpentry finished in walnut color. Handles in stainless steel finish, hidden hinges and magnetic closure. Wardrobes lined inside in melanin.
- Modern fitted kitchen with "Bosch" appliances and equipped with accessories and kitchen countertop and "Krion" sink.
- Bathrooms equipped with shower screens, washbasin cabinets and suspended sanitary ware.
- "Led" halogens.