The finca is located a privileged location a few kilometres away from Javea's fantastic beaches and covesof the town of Javea, in the Costa Blanca, as well as a few kilometers from tthe small municipalities which form the Vall del Pop (Lliber, Jalón, etc) and the coastal towns of Javea, Moraira, Denia and Benissa.
"Country house, country estate, in Mediterranean architecture"
This extraordinary country house, country estate, in Meidterranean architectura, has been built with materials and constructive uses of the area: beams and roof-tiles saved from demolitions, the floors are of hand-crafted clay and tumble marble tiles, walls of natural stone, exterior carpentry of girders and beams saved from demolitions. Traditional materials, most of them from demolition stores, details which make this house unique and unrepeatable.
All this is to respect the rustic spirit and appearance of the typical country houses, but without renouncing to the quality and commodity of the modern architecture.
DETAILS AND QUALITIES
The house has excellent qualities, details and finishings, among which we highlight:
- Pavement inside the house of tumble marble 'decorative' type.
Luxury kitchen totally equipped, with storage room and wine cellar, includes a spacious office with chimney.
- Exterior carpentry of English shutter, custom-made of old movila shutters in bedrooms.
- Exterior pavements of hand-crafted clay.
- Decorative beams and girders of old movila from demolition stores.
- Interior patio and some of the interior and exterior walls of natural stone.
- Radiant floor with independent thermostats in each room.
- Air conditioning pre-installation.
- Alarm connected to the central receiver.
- Lined wardrobes with wood and with different sections.
- Suspended toilets, thermostatic taps in baths and showers, and bathroom furniture.
- Gas deposit in the property with independent exterior access for the supplier company to fill it.
- Exterior illumination on the whole garden controlled by watch.
- Water deposit with rain water collection.
- Drying place area.
- Barbecue with traditional wood-burning oven and dining area.
- Wood store room.
- Exterior toilet with shower.
- Automatic doors and video-door.
Outside there is a barbecue area, the swimming pool and the garden:
The barbecue is separated, a few metres away, from the house, with views to the swimming pool and the garden, and it has a barbecue area and another area with a traditional wood-burning oven.
The swimming pool is surrounded by a wide terrace with hand-crafted clay tiles, and has two depths which allow to enjoy the swimming pool swimming or just relax and refresh yourself sitting down or walking. Next to the swimming pool there is an exterior bathroom with shower and the pool filter system, both connected to the swimming pool by a jardinière with a waterfall. The swimming pool is illuminated at night with pool lights.
The garden, in spite of its big surface, is Mediterranean type, native and of low maintenance, with a large area for pine trees, olive trees, carob trees and a hedge surrounds the property. This give a lot of privacy to the finca. The irrigation is controlled by an electrical switchboard located where the pool filter system is.