Newly built villa with sea views in Calpe, Spain. Project for the construction of a modern style villa, in Urbanization Empedrola, in Calpe.
The plot size is more than 1.000m2.
The property will be built on one floor and will comprise: 3 bedrooms, dressing area in the main bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room/pantry, sitting room, dining room and porch.
The project includes a swimming pool with two pool lights, outdoor shower and pool housing.
Parking zone in the interior of the plot and the terrace around the pool will be of stone, as per the project.
A low maintenance garden will be created.
The plot will be enclosed by the construction of a 2 metre high stone wall and the hanging of two doors, one for pedestrians with interphone and another for vehicles, with motor.
This unique property is promoted and built by Real Estate Celenia with first quality materials and luxury finishes among which should be pointed out:
· Central under floor heating throughout the house.
· Exterior carpentry of aluminum lacquered in grey colour or PVC of first quality, with large windows with thermal bridge break and safety glass with chamber type Climalit. The main entrance gate to the house will be of wood walnut colour with three-point safety lock.
· Interior carpentry smooth, in walnut colour, up to the ceiling. Natural aluminum handles and concealed hinges. Lined wardrobes in melanin textile colour.
· Modern kitchen with appliances brand Bosch.
· Suspended sanitary ware and bathroom furniture.
· Halogens "Led".
. Sun Guardian glass throughout the house. This glass is a product of advanced technology that has among its main features the following:
- Combines excellent thermal insulation, high light transmission and effective protection against solar radiation, enabling savings in heating costs of housing up to 70%.
- It's a piece of glass of advanced technology, which cares about the planet allowing to reduce CO2 emissions to the atmosphere.