Modern luxury villa with views to the sea and the Peñon de Ifach built with luxury qualities in one of the best areas of the Costa Blanca, 1.9 km from the beach of la Fustera, on the coast of Benissa, and 3, 2 km from La Fossa beach in Calpe.
The villa consists of a semi-basement floor, destined to be a garage and a local / apartment of 35 m2, ground floor and first floor. The ground floor has a bright living-dining room with direct access to the terrace, garden and pool, a modern kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances by which you access a large porch with pergola, the outdoor terrace and pool, a toilet, a bedroom with bathroom en suite and a staircase that leads to the upper floor where there are two spacious bedrooms with large wardrobes and a bathroom. From all the bedrooms, living room and kitchen you can enjoy the sea views.
Outside the house there is a 10x5 swimming pool, a large terrace around the pool, a covered barbecue and a nice garden.
This unique villa has been built with top quality materials and luxury finishes among which we must highlight:
- Air conditioning cold/hot by ducts.
- Pre-installation of heating for radiators.
- Exterior carpentry of aluminum lacquered in gray of first quality, with large windows with thermal bridge break and security glass with double glazing type Climalit.
- Main entrance door to the Iroko wooden dwelling with three-point security lock.
- Outside louvred shutters in bedrooms
- Smooth interior carpentry finished in walnut color. Handles in stainless steel finish, hidden hinges and magnetic closure. Wardrobes lined inside in melanin.
- Modern fitted kitchen with "Bosch" appliances and equipped with accessories and kitchen countertop and "Krion" sink.
- Bathrooms equipped with shower screens, washbasin cabinets and suspended sanitary ware.
- "Led" halogens.
Description of the location of the property.
The villa is located in one of the most beautiful residential areas of the Costa Blanca near the beaches of the towns of Benissa and Calpe. The town of Benissa offers a coast of extraordinary attractiveness and great scenic and ecological interest, with a steep coastline with numerous beaches and hidden coves. The town of Calpe, on the other hand, has a great variety of coves, cliffs and beaches of high quality sand as well as two natural parks of great beauty symbols of the Costa Blanca: The Natural Park of Peñon de Ifach and the Natural Park of Las Salinas.
Next to this extraordinary property, is the main beach of the town of Benissa, playa de La Fustera, a sandy beach located between the Yacht Club Les Basetes and Cala Pinets, which has the distinctive "Blue Flag" accreditation of the quality of its waters and the multiple services available: promenade, footbridges and access for the disabled, playground and sports area, Red Cross, bus stop, parking, maritime surveillance, cafes and restaurants, etc.
From the Playa de la Fustera you can access the Ecological Promenade of Benissa, from which to start a pleasant short walk, of just under 2 km, and enjoy the view of the sea and some coves and cliffs so beautiful.
Also a few km from this villa is the Playa de la Fosa, with fine sand and crystal clear waters, next to which there is a promenade where shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, cafes and pubs follow each other. On summer nights film screenings are made on this beach and has a full range of services: to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility, changing rooms, showers, restrooms, lifeguard and playground among others.